Health, Safety and Environment Management System
SAS has a HSE Management System within our Code of Business Conduct that integrates the management of HSE practices into one program thereby setting and maintaining the highest possible safety standards. Our HSE commitment has a core value that will not be compromised. SAS regards HSE compliance issues extremely important and as an organization, we constantly look for ways to improve our HSE performance. Our HSE Management System has been developed by referring to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018. This system not only keeps our employees safe but ensures our customers that their projects will be completed with an emphasis on safety excellence.
Our HSE Policy
PT SAS International conducts business in a manner that does not harm people or the environment and facilitates this commitment through a Health, Safety and Environmental Management System which includes:
- Measurable goals promoting continual improvement toward zero accident and the prevention of pollution.
- Visible management commitment, effective communication and training to ensure environmental protection, as well as the safety and health of our employees and the community.
- Line management accountability for HSE matters and the individual contribution of all employees.
- Recognition by all employees and contractors that safety and environmental protection is a condition of the employment and they are responsible for their safety and the safety of those around them.
- Integration of HSE consideration, including identifying and controlling risks and impacts into decision, plan and operation.
- Periodic reviews of HSE management system and performance.
- Compliance with applicable legislation, regulation and relevant industrial standards.
- Providing appropriate resources to implement this policy, including making it available to the public and employees.
PT SAS International is committed to the health and safety of people and protection of the environment. We firmly believe the commitment adds value to our customers, employees and stakeholders.